ITEM #: 20031 Silent Night Chapel Ornament by Old World Christmas
Material: Glass & Glitter
From Old World Christmas. The Silent Night Memorial Chapel
stands on the site where
the beloved carol "Silent Night"
was heard for the first time
on Christmas Eve 1818, at St.
Nikolaus Church in Oberndorf,
Austria. To this day, the song
with its message of heavenly
peace has been translated into
300 languages. With it's traditional bell domed shape and the Large shining star hovering above it, this glass ornament celebrates the Silent Night Chapel with its white outer walls and glittery snow covered, grey shingled roof.